Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gratitude

I changed journals at the end of August. I don't really like its thin paper. I've gotten spoiled by Studio Oh and Ecojot journals. I love their sturdy and textured covers and their thick paper makes writing with my Pentel Energel purple ink pens absolutely luxurious.
I bought a small journal at Walmart (I know, I know) because it was cheap and had butterflies on its cover, but I hadn't realized that I would hate writing on ti's flimsy paper. So instead of writing my usual minimum of 3 pages à la Julia Caeron every morning, I'm writing 5 things down in a gratitude list morning and often at night.

There has been a shift in my attitude and perspective. I see the positive or at the very least the not so negative in most everything these days.
I fully intend on purchasing beautiful journals again as soon as possible, but I will keep up with my list gratitude list.

No comments:

Post a Comment