Friday, October 14, 2011

Long Story Short will also be publishing one of my poems

Awesome!
I found out yesterday that Long Story Short will be publishing one of my poems which I wrote during my week long workshop with Linda Rief at La Sapinière in Val-David last August.

This is very encouraging.


I must kick myself to keep on sending out other stories and poems when there are submission calls.

I'm still researching traditional publication vs epublishing vs self-publishing. If anyone is reading this and has any thoughts, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Any Wannabe novellists out there? Have I got a challenge for you. November is National Novel Writing Month better known as NANOWRIMO.
Register so that you can tak eup the challenge and write that novel that's just screaming to fly onto the page.




Original song "Butterflies and robins". I wrote this as I was noodling with The Police's Every breath you take. You'll probably recognize the intro. The words just came flying out and the whole song was written in a matter of minutes. The song was recorded with GarageBand and a Snowball usb microphone bye Blue. The video pics were taken with Mac's Photobooth and the video was edited with Imovie. I am Queenbeebee222 on Youtube.



This song is totally different. I wrote "Say you know" sometime in the late 70's or early 80's. When I recorded it with the above mentioned equipment, I thought it would be fun to make it more electric. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment